Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tater Tot Casserole

So if you've been around Pinterest for a while I'm sure you've seen this pin from www.houseofbrinson.com:









Holy yummo right?!

I decided to give it a try tonight for dinner, and M and I were HIGHLY disappointed!  It did however have a lot of potential.  I think next time instead of using plain ground turkey we will use ground turkey seasoned with Alton's Taco Potion #9 (our favorite taco seasoning!).  I think that would make a HUGE difference.  I'm sure this dish is probably great for little ones who can't handle a ton of complex flavors.

Mine was also not nearly as pretty as Susan's, I didn't have cute little individual serving bowls, so I made mine in a 9x13 baking dish.


Overall- Not a super success.  I'd say 5/10 yummy points.   I'm excited to try it again next month and make some changes to make it more flavorful!


No comments:

Post a Comment