Monday, July 9, 2012

Made It Monday!

So excited to be linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for the Made It Monday Linky!


As I'm sure you've seen ALL over the internet the next big thing in the teaching world is the Teacher Toolbox!  I have an issue keeping organized and neat, so I'm hoping by having one it will keep my desk from becoming a bottomless pit.  


My classroom is a Jungle/Safari theme, so I went with the zebra print mini-tape and the super cute little animal stickers! 


I am loving this color combo!

For my non-school project I made a birthday present for my Mom!  I'm so excited about it, but since I'm not sending it to her until the end of the week, I don't want to ruin the surprise!!  I'll have to link up again next week!

So that is my first Monday Made It!  I'm so excited to have joined in!  A big Thank You to Tara for hosting!

5 comments:

  1. Where did you get the zebra mini tape? I'm doing zebra print in my room this year too.
    Ruthanne rarace81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from Michaels! It came in a pack that had 2 mini-tapes- blue zebra, pink zebra, and a pink and blue cheetah. I think it was $9.99 for the pack?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen!! So glad that you could make it for this linky and hope you can come back next week:)) I love your teacher toolbox! It turned out great! I can't wait to use mine either:)) Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and guess what?!? I am awarding you with The Versatile Blogger award. Come over to my blog and pick it up!!!

    :) Elise
    Hangin' Out In Third Grade
    http://hanginoutinthirdgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors on your toolbox. Thanks for sharing.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete