Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Menu Planning Monday (On a Tuesday!)

Here is my menu for the week with Links to the recipes I'll be using!


Tuesday- Roasted Sausage, Potatoes and Veggies from SkinnyTaste
  This is one of our favorite weeknight meals!  Super yummy and easy to make!  Just some chop chopping and then toss it in the oven!  I use small red potatoes and I use different flavored sausages depending on our mood!


Wednesday- White Chicken Enchiladas with Refried Jalapeño Black Beans from Joyful Momm's Kitchen
  This is super yummo!  We don't make it often because it's not super healthy and you end up eating the whole pan because it's so good!  I'll probably add a big of spice to the chicken mixture just to make it a bit more flavorful!


Thursday- Grilled Cheese and Soup from Me!
   Just a basic grilled cheese, bread and american cheese toasted!  And Trader Joes roasted red pepper soup, Yum!


Friday- Pan Seared Pork Chop with Pomegranate Red Wine Sauce from Bree at SkinnyMommy!
  This is a new one, so I'm excited to try it out!  I'll be making it with Sweet Potatoes!  



2 comments:

  1. Hi, cute blog. I'm a your newest follower and I wanted to let you know that I am awarding you with the Liebster Blog award. Please stop my blog to pick it up whenever you get a chance.

    :) Nicole Corbitt
    Tadpole Tidbits
    www.mrscorbitt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete