Monday, December 29, 2014

Frosty VoxBox

I love mail!  I especially love mail when it contains free products to try and review!

Have you heard of Influenster?  If not, you should check it out- Influenster

Influenster is a site that allows you to see real reviews, questions and answers from REAL people.  A great way to check out products before investing in them.

I've received a few VoxBoxes from them, and I love them.  It's a fun way to try new things and get to share them with the world!

I was recently chosen to receive the Frosty VoxBox!

Check out all of that awesome stuff!
Inside the FrostyVoxBox I found the following things!

An EcoTools Hairbrush
FruitVines Bites in Cherry
Celestial Seasonings Tea in Candy Cane Lane
McCormick Gourmet Thyme
NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Eyeliner
Rimmel London Gentle Makeup Remover
Boots No 7 Protect and Perfect

I'll be reviewing each throughout the next week!

Oh, and check out my YouTube unboxing video!
(Please excuse the fact that it's my first youtube video ever!)



- Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment